2sick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2sick

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
lately ive been doing a lot of modding to the site tell me what u think
for anyone that gets 20 people to join the site i will make u mod
hey i see a lot of unregistered users online but no new members if you would like full access to 2sick and all its content then please register.
SPONSERING : [ XBL ] IVI ii ST ii C https://www.youtube.com/user/OoIVIiiSTiiCoO
Their is a new group [Premium Member] available to everyone but you have to put up at least 50 posts or get 20 people to register to be in it. DOTN.SF will pm anyone who gets in.
goto www.demongamerz.forumotion.com and help us get the site up and running with any game cheats or secrets the first 20 people 2 add something will become a premium member

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D4Y.V

D4Y.V

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:31 pm

all beyond this point are spelling mistakes and bad grammer, read at your own risk.
i've loved the MGS titles most my life, and all the predicessors. but mgs4 takes off my biscuit and eats it, at which point i cry, because i dont have a biscuit anymore. anyway, MGS4 is a good game, and as with most things,#only bad that comes into your head.
now im done with the intro, no matter how poorly its written, im gunna mark each part by catagory.
-Graphics
Brilliant. all i can say, best ive seen other then FF, but then again, there pre rendered. and sparse. Ingame and Out mgs4 is like Sexual pleasure to your eyes. but in my opinion, Graphics dont count, because they dont go towards how much enjoyment comes from the game.
-Gameplay
big problems here, the controles are easy to learn, hard to master. i hav my own recipy for acurate shooting, but its a secret. the packaging says, as i have it here with me, "Tactical Espionage Action". Theres no tactics anymore, since MPO [worst of the series]MGS has been lacking the touch of stealth. [shutup nully] bacause, in anycase, you have a gun, tranquiliser, that can knockout anyone with oneshot and nomatter what, it never "Seems" to run out of ammo. no tactics, just shoot and jog it. and NOW IF ANYHTING IT ENCOURAGES YOU TO SHOOT & JOG. just because its a battle field, doesnt mean you should join in. and even on higher difficulties, there just Flys on a light bulb. your practiacally invincable. on the highest difficulty, you get like 3? and your health recharges if you hide for long enough. its lost the "If your found, your F*ck*d." feel.
-Story
Surprisingly, this was lacking. after the aftermath of MGS2,3 i thought they could play with it all. i thought they wernt afraid. [Spoilers ahead][seriosly
[SPOOOOIIIIIIILEEEEEEEEERS[
but all in all, MGS4 just explaines everything with Nano Machines Vamp's seeming immortality. Naomi's cancer, Liquid Ocelot, how drebin can track snake, Big Boss's "Dead state",infact the whole game is based around this cancept of nanos, what with SOP. its used far to much.
laggy, glitchy, Exploited, slow, sticky, unfair, awful, yet you cant help but want to play it...

Final thought
MGS4 fails to live upto the standards of its predicesors, noneless an unfforgettable game for all the right reasons, leaves you longing for more. it was created because we wanted more. it was over hyped. in the end, MGS123 were so great because they raised somanny questions. and each one, covereed more, but raised more. we all failed to see that this is what we clung to, and we got what we "Wanted". but was it worth it?

Last edited by kieran078 on Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i checked spelling and corrected)
Back to top Go down
Saga

Saga

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:48 pm

Awesome review, except for the bit about MPO. YOU JUST HAVE NO TASTE. Razz
Back to top Go down
kieran078
Admin
kieran078

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:57 pm

good review and great spelling Wink
Back to top Go down
https://2sick.forumotion.com
D4Y.V

D4Y.V

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 7:49 pm

NOW i like this place.
the part about MPO, i hate the idea, and i hate the way its made, its basically a filler game. only worth a soundtrack. no offence to you truckies... nully...
and THANKYOU!!!^^
i like this place now, im gunna make myself comfy.
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 4:49 am

Gee, thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenoobheaven.forumotion.net/
D4Y.V

D4Y.V

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:10 am

*hugs RoH*
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:28 am

O...K. Lol.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenoobheaven.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots   Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of The Patriots
Page 1 of 1