2sick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2sick

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
lately ive been doing a lot of modding to the site tell me what u think
for anyone that gets 20 people to join the site i will make u mod
hey i see a lot of unregistered users online but no new members if you would like full access to 2sick and all its content then please register.
SPONSERING : [ XBL ] IVI ii ST ii C https://www.youtube.com/user/OoIVIiiSTiiCoO
Their is a new group [Premium Member] available to everyone but you have to put up at least 50 posts or get 20 people to register to be in it. DOTN.SF will pm anyone who gets in.
goto www.demongamerz.forumotion.com and help us get the site up and running with any game cheats or secrets the first 20 people 2 add something will become a premium member

Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops Plus (+)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ditto

Ditto

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops Plus (+) Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops Plus (+)   Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops Plus (+) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:05 am

Right, people may hate me for doing this review, but it's worth it. Very Happy

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus (apart from the painstakingly long name), is quite good. It creates and solves mysteries (as all the mgs games since Metal Gear) created from some of the other Metal Gear games. I'll give it a 9/10.

This game has been killed by numerous people, including myself, because of glitches, cheats and hacks. So much now that scarcely anyone plays any more.

Missions:

Well, I can disappoint and please now, because there is no story mode. Konami have replaced it with "INFINITY MISSION". I suppose you can play it infinite times and anything is possible, proven by the hackers, lol. I might be kind of rubbish but I found it hard to play the NORMAL mode again. On my first playthrough, it was a doddle.

Graphics:

The graphics like any other Metal Gear game, are 9/10, in my opinion. If you zoom right into your character you look like a ghost, I think this is a let-down because the controls are fiddly and It ruins the atmosphere of the game. The graphics on the unique characters seem worse than the other soldiers. E.g, Old Snakes shoulders are pixelated quite a bit.

pirat

There is another reason towards me not liking it, you see, the Japanese get loads of extra characters as well as city characters, the Americans get state characters, and the Europeans (me) get nothing but country characters without tags above their heads. pale

Thanks for looking, Republic of Hacks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenoobheaven.forumotion.net/
kieran078
Admin
kieran078

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops Plus (+)   Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops Plus (+) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:15 am

Republic of Hacks wrote:
Right, people may hate me for doing this review, but it's worth it. Very Happy

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus (apart from the painstakingly long name), is quite good. It creates and solves mysteries (as all the mgs games since Metal Gear) created from some of the other Metal Gear games. I'll give it a 9/10.

This game has been killed by numerous people, including myself, because of glitches, cheats and hacks. So much now that scarcely anyone plays any more.

Missions:

Well, I can disappoint and please now, because there is no story mode. Konami have replaced it with "INFINITY MISSION". I suppose you can play it infinite times and anything is possible, proven by the hackers, lol. I might be kind of rubbish but I found it hard to play the NORMAL mode again. On my first playthrough, it was a doddle.

Graphics:

The graphics like any other Metal Gear game, are 9/10, in my opinion. If you zoom right into your character you look like a ghost, I think this is a let-down because the controls are fiddly and It ruins the atmosphere of the game. The graphics on the unique characters seem worse than the other soldiers. E.g, Old Snakes shoulders are pixelated quite a bit.

pirat

There is another reason towards me not liking it, you see, the Japanese get loads of extra characters as well as city characters, the Americans get state characters, and the Europeans (me) get nothing but country characters without tags above their heads. pale

Thanks for looking, Republic of Hacks.

good review i think your really good at this stuff
Back to top Go down
https://2sick.forumotion.com
Ditto

Ditto

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops Plus (+)   Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops Plus (+) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:20 am

Thanks, I will always pick out something good and/or bad about anything.

P.S I've got a new forum, click here.
air edit: no advertising please
I'm an administrator - I can advertise!

Last edited by Ditto on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenoobheaven.forumotion.net/
D4Y.V

D4Y.V

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops Plus (+)   Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops Plus (+) EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:18 am

time to ruffle feathers.
MPO+ is basically MPO, on rusty haxagonaly shaped wheels. yea. and The graphics being 9/10? i disagre.
your wheels are still hexagons, your sneaking suit looks like more of a gimp suit then ever, and the only way the faces could look worse is if there nose were drawn on in the shape of a "U"
mind you, is a good review i skimmed a little, and i liked many points.
The parts of the game that made it BARABLE, IE the sexy fucking drawn cutscenes.
MPO+ is nothing but an online game, with a story mode with no story to draw attention from all crowds.
and the online's bllock, the controles are sh*ty nomatter howmany times you change them around, and the camera is stiall a pain. its the worst metal gear game ever, and im a fanboy.
but still good review^^ i give your review a 9/10... mind you, the actuall game didnt deserve 9/10...
i deem the game 3/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops Plus (+)   Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops Plus (+) Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid : Portable Ops Plus (+)
Page 1 of 1