2sick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2sick

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
lately ive been doing a lot of modding to the site tell me what u think
for anyone that gets 20 people to join the site i will make u mod
hey i see a lot of unregistered users online but no new members if you would like full access to 2sick and all its content then please register.
SPONSERING : [ XBL ] IVI ii ST ii C https://www.youtube.com/user/OoIVIiiSTiiCoO
Their is a new group [Premium Member] available to everyone but you have to put up at least 50 posts or get 20 people to register to be in it. DOTN.SF will pm anyone who gets in.
goto www.demongamerz.forumotion.com and help us get the site up and running with any game cheats or secrets the first 20 people 2 add something will become a premium member

Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns Of The Patriots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ditto

Ditto

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns Of The Patriots Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns Of The Patriots   Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns Of The Patriots EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:06 pm

Ok, fellow stealth fans, this game was 11/10!

I know the £40.00 price tag was "big" but it was definately worth it. Here are some reasons.

1. The graphics (with a HD telly and a HDMI cable) are EXCELLENT. Especially Raiden's shiny hair.

2. The sound. Awesome. Some of it really puts you in the spy mood. And when it is scary, it is scary.

3. Extra content. This game never ends! You can just keep a half done save and download all the extras!

Why did I enjoy MGS4?

As all the others, as well as creating mysteries, MGS4 unfolded some lost secrets from all the other MG games. I actually learnt that EVA gave birth to Ocelot and Solid Snake. Who would have knew?

When I went to get MGS4, I expected to get tactical espionage action, but, you know what? I got more than I wanted! It is just a compliment to the PS3s endless 7-brain limits.

For all them online gaming lovers, there is a online-portion of the game. It's called Metal Gear Online, I imagine people call it MGO2 for short, MGO was closed down because of, hackers, I think. MGO2 is fair, and comes with AUTOMATCHING, a service were it finds loads of players in you level-range and creates a fair game for you to play.

And last of all about MGO2, everyone loves a bit of customisation, mi right?

WELL, your gonna love MGO2! It has a scheme in which, you kill, and get points. You later soend these points on items to wear in battle. Quite frankly this beats COD in my opinion. I don't think you can re-dec your soldiers on COD.

I'm sorry to bring it to such an end, but before you go, I have something else to add to my "Review".

ALWAYS DOWNLOAD ANY EXTRAS/AD-ONS TO DO WITH MGS4 WHEN IT IS MADE BY KONAMI!

Like the MGS4 Database, etc.

Thanks for reading/scanning/skimming,

Republic of Hacks.

Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenoobheaven.forumotion.net/
kieran078
Admin
kieran078

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns Of The Patriots Empty
PostSubject: great review   Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns Of The Patriots EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:59 pm

great review if i didnt have mgs4 already that review would make me get it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://2sick.forumotion.com

Metal Gear Solid 4 : Guns Of The Patriots
Page 1 of 1